Wednesday 12 December 2007

Bed-hopping

Here is the back-story: I am awaiting the delivery of a storage bed for the new flat. The flat is small, and any storage space will be much appreciated. This bed will solve a variety of storage issues. Although Argos claim in the catalogue that delivery usually takes up to 14 days, my bed, they tell me by letter 2 weeks after the order, will not arrive until mid to late January. They are taking full advantage of the usually and much less notice of the up to parts of their claim, I think. Anyway, I'm not impressed.

In the meantime, I am still sleeping on an airbed on the floor. It's fairly comfortable, but feels very temporary, and does not solve any of my storage problems. But the most interesting thing about sleeping on this airbed is that every morning I wake up and the bed is two or three inches closer to the wall than I went to sleep.

Not so much bed-hopping, as bed shuffling, I guess...

No comments: